How CBS are responding to Government advice on CoronavirusTags: CBS News
In light of the current Coronavirus situation, CBS has implemented the following plan to minimise disruption and provide continuity of service at a time when the well-being of our people and duty of care to our customers and stakeholders is naturally of the utmost importance.
We understand that you will have your own contingency plans, so please know that we will work with and support you, to ensure we understand your requirements from CBS and together meet all challenges.
All normal CBS relationships will remain in place, although the way we communicate may need to adapt. As the situation progresses, our plans may change but here is what we are doing right now:
- We have taken the decision to ask our teams, wherever possible, to move to a working from home environment.
- A small number of the CBS team will continue to be office based to perform essential services.
- Our CBS systems and websites will continue to operate as usual.
What this means for you:
- We recognise that during these challenging times communication is critical, and so our teams will maintain contact with you on a regular basis to ensure we support you. However, this will primarily be via video or teleconference, telephone calls and electronic communication.
- You should be able to contact all members of the CBS team by telephone or email using the normal contact details. The Customer Experience team are here to assist with any queries, simply email email@example.com.
- The shift to home working should result in no interruption of the provision of our schemes and how we work with and transact with all of our stakeholders.
- If you are driving a CBS vehicle, then there should be no impact at all. Equally, subject to the normal approvals and rule-sets managed by your employer, you will be able to renew your scheme car as normal.
- Should you have any general scheme queries, it would help us greatly if you could use firstname.lastname@example.org as the primary means of communication – in certain instances this will allow us to support you more quickly.
Should anything change further, we will update you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please keep yourselves, colleagues, family and friends, safe at this time.