We Are Car Benefit Solutions
Car Benefit Solutions is the leading provider of Employee Car Ownership Schemes in the UK, delivering complete solutions that span consultancy and scheme design through to implementation and fleet management. We have a strong client base in Automotive and Corporate sectors, working in partnership with 25 manufacturer brands to deliver schemes to more than 300 businesses and 2000 franchise dealerships. We offer a comprehensive benefit and rewards package, ranging from health and well-being initiatives to discounted car schemes and flexible working. We are a 3 star outstanding best companies to work for and one of the top 75 employers in the North West. As well as Silver Investors in People Status, we have also won local Made in Bury Business Awards.
Delivery of all Management Information required to the business and clients, ability to positively influence the funding growth targets of the business.
The Challenge Ahead
To ensure that CBS are the number one choice for all stakeholders of employee car ownership schemes including Brand Partner, Group Customer and Group Employee.
- Work with the BI Team to manage reporting requirements across CBS and provide this confidently, professionally and in a timely manner.
- Take ownership for understanding the key business logic and calculations that drive our reports
- Analyse and produce key reports for our clients and Manufacturers to enable informed strategic marketing decisions, for example the Scheme performance packs
- Deliver reporting covering regional, BDM and client performance management, compliance and KPI reporting and financial modelling for the internal and external sales functions
- Deal with all financial reporting needs including reconciliation, client risk analysis and profitability analysis
- Work alongside the development team to produce key reports such as project performance, return on investment analysis and project forecasting
- Create and produce fleet SLA and KPI reports
- Create and maintain CRM reporting requirements as well as develop CRM dashboards
- Identify opportunities to proactively provide business functions with data that will assist and improve team performance.
The Person Profile
Skills, knowledge and Attributes
- Strong SQL knowledge and ability to produce queries, code and stored procedures
- Experience with commercial BI/Reporting tools
- Ability to analyse and problem solve both day to day and strategic business issues
- Ability to present insightful, dynamic and professional views of key business data.
- Organisation and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external contacts
- Attention to Detail
- Self-motivated to deliver results
- Flexible and committed approach to work
- Ability to work in line with CBS Core Values of pride, integrity, accountability, continuous improvement and enjoyment
- Demonstrable experience of using SSRS
- Demonstrable experience of using PowerBI
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
Person Profile and Qualifications
- Degree educated to 2:1 or above
Please note, we do not accept any form of unsolicited direct contact from agencies that are not on our PSL.
Team NameDBA Team
Hours35 hours Mon - Fri
LocationHead Office, Bury (currently working from home due to COVID-19)
Why Work for CBS?
- 25 days’ holiday plus buy/sell policy of up to 5 days
- BUPA – Private medical insurance
- Sponsored car schemes
- 5% pension contribution
- Medicash (Subsidised dental, optical and alternative therapies
- Death in service insurance
- The Barracks Site – Modernised ex Fusiliers Museum
- Friendly working environment
- Annual Summer & Christmas Parties
- Social Committee
- Accessible by Metrolink
- Free secure parking
- On-site Café