We Are Car Benefit Solutions
Car Benefit Solutions is the leading provider of Employee Car Ownership Schemes in the UK, delivering complete solutions that span consultancy and scheme design through to implementation and fleet management. We have a strong client base in Automotive and Corporate sectors, working in partnership with 25 manufacturer brands to deliver schemes to more than 300 businesses and 2000 franchise dealerships.
We’re looking for a marketing trailblazer!
Are you always asking why and wondering how?
Can you deliver great results, and then improve on them?
Would you take our marketing automation platform to the next level, and then some?
If this sparks your interest, apply today.
The Challenge Ahead
Be the driving force behind a best-in-class marketing automation system that extends the reach, return and results for CBS and all clients. Deliver thoroughly planned and well executed content with fully trackable marketing activities across a multitude of media.
Do you want to work in a department filled with passionate people, excelling in delivering strong communications, best in class marketing materials, hungry to grow, learn and deliver high standards at all times. With a marketing vision to communicate to 100% of the target audience and add real value to the business growth.
Marketing Automation and Communication
- Represent the business as the expert on how to create and issue marketing activity within the automation platform for all stakeholders.
- Provide plans to increase communication levels and effectiveness with an ultimate goal to provide a unique, engaging customer journey for all stakeholders.
- Undertake full responsibility for all marketing link-building tools within CBS to provide accurate performance tracking across all materials.
- Assist the Campaign Executive in converting manufacturer brand strategies into cohesive, long term, multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns.
- Accountability for logging all campaign activities on CRM, showcasing the marketing materials to the wider business.
Timely and Accurate Delivery
- Provide support to the Campaign Executive and wider Marketing Team by proactively progressing all campaign materials through the CBS internal ticketing system to final sign-off and issue within agreed deadlines.
- Provide a point of contact for any queries or issues with the marketing automation platform, to ensure swift and thorough action solving problems and futureproofing
- Understanding the Customer
- Understand the different tone of voice for each manufacturer partner, drafting timely, accurate and influential content that promotes CBS products effectively.
- Work with the Campaign Executive and Marketing Manager to manage all customer segments in the automation platform, ready for efficient use for all teams in the business.
- Act as the champion of the CBS marketing automation service, understanding the customer journey process flows in detail and working to explore new opportunities to improve the communication and results via the platform.
Increasing Effectiveness and Continuous Improvement
- Work in partnership with stakeholders in the marketing team to report on campaign effectiveness in relation to creative production. Provide insight into what works well and where CBS can achieve the best return on investment.
- Work closely with the Marketing Operations Team to monitor, report, evaluate and increase effectiveness of all campaigns.
- Contribute to projects across CBS in the company’s bid to communicate to 100% of the target audience.
The Person Profile
- Educated to undergraduate degree standard or with an equivalent business or marketing qualification (Essential)
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Experience using Google Analytics to provide insight and improve performance.
- Practical understanding of marketing automation software.
- Previous experience generating, managing and reporting on campaign marketing at scale.
- Incredible attention to detail and thoroughness in all endeavours.
- Thoroughness, patience and pride to deliver every task to a high standard.
- Possess an organised approach to work, with the ability to prioritise, to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Prepared to take accountability and see all tasks through to completion.
- Great team player with a strong desire to share knowledge and support others.
- Innovative and creative in order to deliver results
- Strong work ethic with a compulsion to succeed.
- Adopts a flexible approach to demonstrate commitment to achieve best possible outcome
- Ability to work in line with CBS Core Values of pride, integrity, accountability, continuous improvement and enjoyment.
- Ability to work within our customer centricity values.
- Strong MS Excel knowledge and application (Desirable)
- Experience or interest in the automotive market (Desirable)
Hours35 hours per week
LocationHead Office, Bury (currently working from home due to COVID-19)
Why Work for CBS?
- 25 days’ holiday plus buy/sell policy of up to 5 days
- BUPA – Private medical insurance
- Sponsored car schemes
- 5% pension contribution
- Medicash (Subsidised dental, optical and alternative therapies
- Death in service insurance
- The Barracks Site – Modernised ex Fusiliers Museum
- Friendly working environment
- Annual Summer & Christmas Parties
- Social Committee
- Accessible by Metrolink
- Free secure parking
- On-site Café