Telesales and Account Management Executive (12 month FTC maternity cover)
We Are Car Benefit Solutions
Car Benefit Solutions is the leading provider of Employee Car Ownership Schemes in the UK, delivering complete solutions that span consultancy and scheme design through to implementation and fleet management. We have a strong client base in Automotive and Corporate sectors, working in partnership with 25 manufacturer brands to deliver schemes to more than 300 businesses and 2000 franchise dealerships. We offer a comprehensive benefit and rewards package, ranging from health and well-being initiatives to discounted car schemes and flexible working. We are a 3 star outstanding best companies to work for and one of the top 75 employers in the North West. As well as Silver Investors in People Status, we have also won local Made in Bury Business Awards.
Maximise eligible employee participation and renewals through outbound sales call activity whilst generating relationships with Scheme Coordinators as supporters and promoters of CBS.
The Challenge Ahead
Driver Development is a busy sales orientated and customer centric environment delivering high quality service to customers, selling CBS products to achieve the department vision of placing every eligible employee in a CBS vehicle.
• Manage Scheme Co-ordinator relationships at Dealer site level, providing direction and support in order for them to manage the Scheme effectively in house, with an objective to make them an ambassador and promoter of CBS and its products.
• Demonstrate accountability for allocated Groups in addition to conducting analysis on activity such as participation levels.
• Working closely with the Sales & Marketing Task Force to ensure there is a plan for every group, every site.
• Undertake outbound telephone sales activity to both new and existing customers in accordance with company and team SLAs and KPIs.
• Undertake a range of essential administrative and support activities for new and existing customers.
• Support marketing campaigns and drive promotions through call activities to employees and Scheme Coordinators.
• Work closely with the Team Leader and wider business to drive the right sort of sales activity whilst creating a fantastic customer experience.
• Identify and take action with under-performing sites by updating CRM and playing a key role in creating and implementing an improvement plan.
• Provide Team Leaders with monthly client updates to be submitted to the department’s monthly board report.
• Where required, complete scheme quotations accurately and efficiently to fully support our customers.
• Complete quarterly Account Development calls to Scheme Coordinators via CRM to promote the benefits, maximise participation, share marketing information and assess support needed.
• Follow and implement all quality assessment actions from call feedback to drive and promote customer engagement, business development, compliance and regulation.
• Collaborate with and support all team members as and when required to enable the business to manage overall workloads and provide the desired customer centric service.
• Manage invoice and pricing queries effectively and communicate with appropriate departments to resolve any queries in a timely and effective manner taking full ownership for the resolution of the query.
• Represent CBS in a professional and positive manner, displaying pride in our products and services and aligning all actions and behaviors to the Core Values.
• Undertake training for new and existing members of the team when required.
The Person Profile
Person Profile and Qualifications
5 GCSEs grades A- C including English and Mathematics
Formal sales training
Customer service qualification
Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
• Proven successful Telesales Experience
• Strong, confident and effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Good IT skills MS Office and internal software
• Ability to work well in a team as well as taking initiative
• Professional approach to all endeavors
• Results orientated with the drive to achieve individual and team based targets
• Ability to manage own workload through effective organisation skills
• Desire and compulsion to succeed
• Able to handle and overcome objections to influence and close
• Knowledge of cross selling, retentions or direct sales
• Previous administration experience in a sales role.
• A proven track record in the development of external client relationships and the delivery of excellent service
• Previous experience working in the Automotive Industry
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work
• A self-motivated and driven achiever
• Ability to work in line with CBS Core Values of pride, integrity, accountability, continuous improvement and enjoyment
This position is a Fixed Term Contract. There may be potential to become permanent dependent on business growth.
Please note, we do not accept any form of unsolicited direct contact from agencies that are not on our PSL.
Team NameDriver Development
Hours35 hours Mon - Fri
Why Work for CBS?
- 25 days’ holiday plus buy/sell policy of up to 5 days
- BUPA – Private medical insurance
- Sponsored car schemes
- 5% pension contribution
- Medicash (Subsidised dental, optical and alternative therapies
- Death in service insurance
- The Barracks Site – Modernised ex Fusiliers Museum
- Friendly working environment
- Annual Summer & Christmas Parties
- Social Committee
- Accessible by Metrolink
- Free secure parking
- On-site Café